APPLIED NEUROPHYSIOLOGY & BRAIN BIOFEEDBACK
Rob Kall, Joe Kamiya, and Gary Schwartz
$85 and $5.50 shipping & handling Get your copy as soon as it comes out. Order pre-publication for $68, plus $5.50 shipping (in continental US).
A partial listing of Chapters
chapters will begin appearing soon for paid subscribers.
- Introduction Joe Kamiya, Ph.D.
- Neurophysiological Substrates of Biofeedback
- 1. On the Foundations of EEG Neurofeedback Treatment M.B. Sterman
- 2. The Neurology of Biofeedback: A Neuroanatomical and Physiological Review Mariella Fischer-Williams, MD., FRCP
- Clinical Applications: Training control of Cortical Activation
- 3. EEG Biofeedback (Neurofeedback) for Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorders (ADHD) Joel F. Lubar, Ph.D.
- 4. Metacognitive Strategies & Neurofeedback for ADD/ADHD Clients Lynda Thompson, Ph.D.and Michael Thompson, M.D.
- 5. Neuroanatomic and Neurophysiologic Correlates of Disorders of Attention and Specific Learning Disabilities Ned Kelly, M.D.
- The EEG Driven with Auditory or Visual Stimulation
- 6. Feedback Electroencephalography and Sensory-Data Capture Thomas B. Mulholland, Ph.D.
- Clinical Applications of Subliminal Auditory Stimulation: The Treatment of Attention Deficiency Paul G. Swingle, Ph.D.
- EDS: Background and Operation. EEG-Driven Picaphotic Stimulation Len Ochs, Ph.D. & Marvin Berman
- The Use of Occipital EEG Feedback to Facilitate Oculomotor Development: a Case Study Peter Behel
- Clinical Applications: Training Control of Decreased Cortical Activation
- Alpha-Theta Brainwave training: Instrumental Vipassana? Elmer Green, Ph.D.
- Alpha-Theta Neurotherapy as a Multi-Level Matrix of Intervention Nancy White Ph.D. and Karinn Marting, MSW.
- Is Alpha/Theta Training the Effective Component of the Alpha/Theta Therapy Package for Treating Alcoholism? Edward Taub, Ph.D. and J. Peter Rosenfeld, Ph.D.
- Effectiveness of Broad Spectrum Approaches to Relapse Prevention in Severe Alcoholism: A long-Term, Randomized, Controlled Trial of Transcendental Meditation, EMG BIofeedback and Electronic Neurotherapy Edward Taub, Ph.D., Solomon S. Steiner, Ph.D., Eric Weingarten, Ph.D., Kenneth Walton, Ph.D.
- Twilight Learning Revisited Thomas Budzynski, Ph.D.
- Musing, Speculations on Delta Frequencies in the EEG Geoffrey Blundell
- Neurofeedback for Smoking Cessation Ron Kerner, Ph.D.
- Head Injury and Biofeedback
- Applications of Biofeedback in the Treatment of Mild Traumatic Injury, Post Traumatic Vertigo, & Post Concussion Syndrome Edward Maitz, Ph.D., John E. Gordon, David J. Massari, Ph.D.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Head Injury Daniel A Hoffman, M.D. and Steven Stockdale, Ph.D.
- Assessment of Brain Injury: A Neurophysiological Perspective Dennis Kade, Ph.D.
- Biofeedback with Dangerousness and Schizophrenia Douglas Quirk, Ph.D.
- Manic Depression, EEG Training and Psychophysiological Restructuring Stephen Wall. M.A.
- Ethics and Risk Management Sebastian Striefel, Ph.D
- More to biofeedback than clinical applications
- Nonmedical Applications and Considerations of Biofeedback Rob Kall, M.ED.
- EEG -Out of the clinic... into the classroom Jeremy Langford & Yael Langford
- Meditation, Psychophysiology, and Biofeedback
- The Implications of Meditation and EEG Research Findings for Biofeedback Frank G. Echenhofer, Ph.D.
- Meditation, Rest and Sleep Onset: A comparison of EEG and Respiration Changes Karen H. Naifeh, Ph.D.
- Attention to Attention Les Fehmi, Ph.D.
- EEG and the Brainwaves of Consciousness Anna Wise
- Explorations in Awareness: A technology for Mind Development and Spiritual Awakening James Hardt, Ph.D.
- Experimental Models, Basic Research , Potential Clinical Applications.
- Biofeedback of Brainwave Activity: Models, Mechanisms, Effects Peter Rosenfeld, Ph.D.
- EEG Biofeedback Research in Japan Akihiro Yagi, Ph.D. and Fumio Yamada, Ph.D.
- Cerebral Circulation Feedback with a Near-Infrared Scalp Transducer Hershel Toomim, B.S.
- Conceptual Issues: Philosophy, Phenomenology, Science & Behavior
- Phenomenology, Applied Psychophysiology and Behavioral Medicine. Donald Moss
- The Marriage of Technology and Consciousness. Adam Crane
- Psychophysiologic Self-Regulation: Integration of Scientific and Humanistic Principles Peter Parks
- History and the Future of Biofeedback Joe Kamiya
- A Systems Approach to Neurofeedback Gary Schwartz