Too often these children are depressed, with constant nervous stomachs. These are flower essences that help balance the child’s energies. These flower essences are inexpensive and can be found at health food stores and natural food markets. These are the ones I find helpful:
- Rabbit brush helps with focus and attention issues
- Larch helps them with the self-esteem issues many of these evolved children have. They don’t particularly like being so different.
- Clematis is another flower essence that helps with the disassociation so the child can pay more attention to what is in front of him, such as a teacher.
- Violet flower essence helps the child to feel more at home in a world that does not understand him.
- Dill helps the child balance the flow of information from the different dimensions. All this information can be overwhelming and distracting, one of the major issues parents have to deal with.
- Zinnia is a flower that helps the child keep his child-like nature in spite of his wisdom and evolution.
I am told that in the Eastern culture many of these children would be considered mystical and spiritual, and I believe that is the case. In this part of the world, being mystical and spiritual is usually an “activity” reserved for church and Sundays; it is not the behavior our society wants during the school day. Subsequently, it is up to the parents to take care of the special needs of their child, to incorporate the values of these “new” children and to change their lives to adapt to what will help the child grow into the evolved adults we want them to be.
Pay attention, you may be raising a little Buddha!