MyoTrac Infiniti has been designed to aid in
muscle re-education, rehabilitation and in the treatment of incontinence.
MyoTrac Infiniti systems allow you to measure high-resolution surface electromyography (SEMG) and perform electrical stimulation (STIM) in a large number of configurations. The MyoTrac Infiniti stands apart from the competition by also combining these two modalities in various ways. It performs among others SEMG-triggered stimulation (ETS). SEMG is used to trigger stimulation, to help patients improve volitional activation of target muscle groups. This combination of three modalities enhances treatment possibilities and eliminates the requirements for multiple devices.
The Platform is divided into several main products:
- 2 channels of SEMG
- 2 channels of STIM
- 2 channels of combined EMG and STIM (including ETS)
(ETS cannot be used in the USA for the treatment of incontinence)
- Stand Alone device with touch screen
- Auto-thresholds NEW!
- Bargraphs, linegraphs, digital graphs
- Audio-feedback and alarms NEW!
- On board memory - saves SEMG statistical summary data.
- Over 50 pre-programmed protocols NEW!
- Patient lock feature
MyoTrac Infiniti Clinical
All the features of MyoTrac Infiniti plus:
- Data stored on compact flash cards with time markers NEW! can be transferred to the BioGraph Infiniti database. The compact flash card can also be used if you own a clinical unit and one or several stand-alone units.
- PC USB interface - allows live recording to BioGraph Infiniti software, powers the unit and recharges the batteries.
- Includes BioGraph Infiniti PC software and specialized Rehab Suite.
MyoTrac Infiniti U-Control and MyoTrac Infiniti U-Control Clinical
(for incontinence only)
- 2 channels of SEMG, 1 channel of STIM, 1 channel of combined EMG and STIM (including ETS). (ETS is not available in the USA)
With the same features as MyoTrac Infiniti, MyoTrac Infiniti U-Control focuses on the treatment of incontinence (urge, stress, and mixed) with a specialized set of stimulation/EMG/EMG-Triggered-Stimulation programs.
The clinical version comes with the BioGraph Infiniti and its specialized Continence Suite.
MyoTrac Infiniti Dual SEMG and MyoTrac Infiniti Dual SEMG Clinical
(muscle rehabilitation only)
Ideal for those who choose not to use stimulation. It has the same SEMG features as the MyoTrac Infiniti. A clinical version with the BioGraph Infiniti software and Rehab Suite are also available.
MyoTrac Infiniti allows rehabilitation professionals to access activity - dependent
neural plasticity, by providing closed loop re-training of brain function in both children
and adults with limitations of spontaneous movement. I expect that it will revolutionize
our approach to a wide range of neurological disorders.
Karen E. Pape, MD, FRCPC, FAAP
Medical Director of the TASC Network
The Myotrac Infiniti is a very user friendly EMG unit that enables clinicians to have access to important information that would otherwise be missed.
Jean-Pierre Dumas M.Sc. PT
McGill University, Canada
U.S. Federal Law restricts this device to sale by or on order of licensed health care practitioners.