Textbook of Neurofeedback, EEG Biofeedback, qEEG and Brain Self Regulation
edited by Rob Kall and Joe Kamiya
© 2003 Futurehealth, Inc.
this e-book was originally envisioned being a printed book. Some chapter authors sent separate art for illustrations, figures and tables and they may be missing due to the transition to the web. We apologize for the inconvenience. All the chapters were submitted between 1994 and 1998.
| DVDs, CDs, Tapes on Neurofeedback , qEEG, ADHD, and related topics for Neurofeedback Practitioners |
learn from the world's leaders in the field.
| || |
Neurophysiological Substrates of Biofeedback
Clinical Applications: Training control of Cortical Activation
The EEG Driven with Auditory or Visual Stimulation
Clinical Applications: Training Control of Decreased Cortical Activation
- Twilight Learning Revisited Thomas Budzynski, Ph.D.
- Musing, Speculations on Delta Frequencies in the EEG Geoffrey Blundell
- Neurofeedback for Smoking Cessation Ron Kerner, Ph.D.
- Alpha-Theta Brainwave training: Instrumental Vipassana? Elmer Green, Ph.D.
- Alpha-Theta Neurotherapy as a Multi-Level Matrix of Intervention Nancy White Ph.D. and Karinn Marting, MSW.
- Is Alpha/Theta Training the Effective Component of the Alpha/Theta Therapy Package for Treating Alcoholism? Edward Taub, Ph.D. and J. Peter Rosenfeld, Ph.D.
- Effectiveness of Broad Spectrum Approaches to Relapse Prevention in Severe Alcoholism: A long-Term, Randomized, Controlled Trial of Transcendental Meditation, EMG Biofeedback and Electronic Neurotherapy Edward Taub, Ph.D., Solomon S. Steiner, Ph.D., Eric Weingarten, Ph.D., Kenneth Walton, Ph.D.
Head Injury and Biofeedback
- Applications of Biofeedback in the Treatment of Mild Traumatic Injury, Post Traumatic Vertigo, & Post Concussion Syndrome Edward Maitz, Ph.D., John E. Gordon, David J. Massari, Ph.D.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Head Injury Daniel A Hoffman, M.D. and Steven Stockdale, Ph.D.
- Assessment of Brain Injury: A Neurophysiological Perspective Dennis Kade, Ph.D.
- Using Neurofeedback to Correct the Incorrigible George von Hilsheimer & Douglas Quirk
- Manic Depression, EEG Training and Psychophysiological Restructuring Stephen Wall. M.A.
- Ethics and Risk Management Sebastian Striefel, Ph.D
More to biofeedback than clinical applications
Meditation, Psychophysiology, and Biofeedback
Experimental Models, Basic Research , Potential Clinical Applications.
Conceptual Issues: Philosophy, Phenomenology, Science & Behavior